Mobile application UmicoPos (iOS, Android).
Description: This type of integration involves the installation of the UmicoPos application on a smartphone that meets the requirements and its further operation. All purchases using the Umico card are conducted through the UmicoPos aplicationp. With this type of integration, there is no technical connection with the cash register software of the partner.
- Required: Smartphone or tablet with Android operating system of version 5.0 and higher with an active Google account (account for the Play Market) or A smartphone or tablet with iOS operating system of version 10.0 or higher and an active Apple ID (account for the App Store).
- Required: Continuous wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet connection in the branch office where UmicoPos application will be used or Continuous mobile Internet connection with mobile traffic of 500-750 Megabytes in the branch office where UmicoPos application will be used (Azercell GencOl 2 package is recommended).
- Required: If the company uses the Firewall - add permission to send requests through UmicoPos application.
- Required: A smartphone or tablet must have a camera to quickly scan the card’s bar code and take a high-quality photo of the receipt after purchase.
- Required: Continuous availability of battery charge on the device on which the UmicoPos application is installed.
- Required: Online access to the login and password for accessing UmicoPos in case you need to re-enter the application.
- Required: Ability to quickly obtain a login and password to access UmicoPos.
- Required: In case of technical problems (of any type), inform the Umico staff about the problem (hotline 915).
Important: With this type of integration, the partner must strictly follow the instructions of using the UmicoPos application. All instructions are available here.