UmicoPos mobile app (iOS, Android)
Description: This mode of integration involves installing the UmicoPos application on a suitable smartphone and its further operation. All purchases using Umico card are made through the UmicoPos app. With this type of integration, there is no technical connection with partner's cash registry software
- Mandatory: A smartphone or tablet with Android operating system version 5.0 and higher with an active Google account (account for the Play Market) or A smartphone or tablet with iOS operating system version 10.0 and higher and an active Apple ID (account for the App Store).
- Required: Continuous wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet connection at the branch where UmicoPos application will be used or A continuous mobile Internet connection with mobile traffic of 500-750 Megabytes at the branch where the UmicoPos application will be used (recommendation: Azercell GencOl 2 package ).
- Mandatory: If the company uses Firewall, add permission to send requests through the UmicoPos application.
- Mandatory: A smartphone or tablet must have a camera to easily scan the barcode of the card and photograph in high-quality the receipt after purchase.
- Mandatory: Constantly charged device on which the UmicoPos application is installed.
- Mandatory: Quick access to the login and password for entering UmicoPos in case you need to re-enter the application.
- Mandatory: Having the ability to quickly obtain a login and password to enter UmicoPos.
- Mandatory: In case of technical malfunctions (of any type), notify Umico staff about the problem (hotline 915).
Important: With this type of integration, the partner must strictly follow the instructions for using the UmicoPos application. All instructions are available here here.